MG-Split is a file split utility that can be used to split large files into smaller chunks, so they can be easily copied to floppy disks or sent by email. What distinguishes MG-Split from other file split utilities is the built-in ability to handle email messages. You can execute a split session that automatically sends an email for each generated chunk, or you can execute a merge session that automatically retrieves the email messages containing the chunks that must be merged. Another important feature is the ability to run in batch mode; you can easily set up a system that automatically executes a split session or a merge session without any user interaction.
- Ease to use, step by step user interface.
- Split files to and merge files from removable disks, hard disk, Internet mail and Windows mail.
- Split multiple files to multiple destinations in one operation.
- Span files over removable disks.
- Execute split and merge operations in batch mode (without user interaction).
- Generate a DOS batch file or UNIX shell script so files can be merged without MG-Split.
- Restore original file date/time and attributes when merging files.
- Generate checksums to detect file corruption when merging files.
- "Format disk" option when splitting to floppy disk.
- Automatically imports Internet Mail and Windows Mail settings.
- User Guide in standard Windows Help format.
MG-Split is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2001-04-07. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
MG-Split (version 1.2) has a file size of 1.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.